How companies are doing this now?
- Creating paper-based SOP binders that are constantly out of date.
- Protracting user's access to the most currently, released SOP's.
- Copying and distributing huge number of highly confidential new and revised SOP's to employee's desks.
- Trapping our efficiency and flexibility in lengthy change management procedures.
- Wasting time for meetings and lengthy review, revision and approval procedures.
- Compromiting our Compliance by inaccurate or out-of-date SOP's
- Rushing our employees by unnecessary, manual work effort.